PORTAL DEVELOPERS (Job code: ALG/PD/001)
- Two (2) or more years of Portal development experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability with Java programming, developing portlets and integration components for a Portal, Portal standards, SQL and web server administration.
- Knowledge and proven experience with WebSphere, Sharepoint or Liferay Portal development.
- Develop portlets using XML and Java specific web services, including, but not limited to, JSR 286 and Spring MVC Portlet.
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the major Java EE Application servers – WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish, and JBoss.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle and/or SQL Server database.
- Java Web Framework, such as Struts, Spring MVC, and JSF.
- Sophisticated SQL queries and query optimisation.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPERS (Job code: ALG/MAD/001)
- Demonstrable experience in Android/iOS development
- Experience in building Native and Hybrid Apps
- Experience with APIs and Capabilities Understanding with API access, handling RESTful APIs to connect to Android/iOS’s back end services, JSON, and XML
- Experience with Android/iOS SDK – different versions of Android/iOS, and working with different screen sizes
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs e.g. Google maps, etc.
- Object Oriented Design and programming using Java, C++ or C# web based applications
- Proven ability to take a product through all phases of development (design, specification, implementation, QA, and production)
- Multi-tenant experiences – Architecture/Design – will be a distinct advantage
- Previous experience in a technical solution architecture role designing/evaluating architecture involving three or more of the following technologies or disciplines: Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server), Java or Windows.NET applications, Cloud infrastructure, Virtualization technology (VMWare, Hyper-V), Middleware (i.e., Web sphere, JBoss, or .Net applications) will be a distinct advantage
If you meet the requirements for any of the above open positions, please send in your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on http://www.algorismng.com/applicationform (State the Job code in the Subject field). Submission of CV/resume closes by 5:00pm on 15/01/2016.